If you increase functional areas or functions for a limited time or you need to fill critical staff vacancies, Interim Management can be the right solution.
Many companies opt for an interim manager or managers on a temporary basis to reinforce areas or to fill critical staffing situations.
Benefits which are provided by the use of interim resources:
- Cost efficiency
- Time flexibility
- Handling security via fixed calculable costs
- Competence increase as interim resources are normally overqualified
- Transfer of experiences, subject matter expertise and contacts to own employees
Our managers have many years of experience in various areas, have a hands-on approach, and are usually ready for assignment within a few days.
We support you with carefully selected interim managers for the following tasks:
- Interim Cxx positions
- Bridging of job vacancies
- Restructuring requirements
- Sales & Marketing
- Business development
- Internationale expansion
- Support for the job holder
- Project management for special projects
The growth in emerging markets continues to surpass the momentum in mature economies. This is greatly fueled by youthful populations and rapidly growing per capita incomes.
We support companies from Germany and other countries to successfully expand their businesses into new global markets such as Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
It makes a lot of sense to expand proven business concepts and successful products from the local market into international markets where demand has a strong growth. These are currently the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China) and the EFGM (Emerging Fast Growing Markets) with countries such as Indonesia, South Korea, Mexico, Turkey, Poland, etc.
To expand business into new markets has many opportunities, but also a number of risks, which should be avoided. Entering new markets is a very complicated process and requires a detailed knowledge of the local culture, the respective business regulations and practices, language and local practices.
The risk-chance-ratio changes for the better with more experience in the market or by learning from organizations and individuals who have gone through this process several times.
It is also important to remember the following points and to find countermeasures:
- Detailed market study and analysis
- Identification of business opportunities
- Risk management
– Breach of contracts
– Weak company leadership – and control
– Weak quality control
– Corruption and bribery
- Lack of key skills / staff
- Difficulties in finding local leaders
- Handling a costly infrastructure with low quality
- Lack of quality control
- Cultivating and training of local staff
- Formation of strong local networks and partnerships
- and much more
We work with a network of international experts, who know the situation in the different countries very well and have already strong local networks, which can be used immediately without delay.
Please contact us and we will create a customized concept for you to your international business expansion.
ADVISORY / SUPERVISORY BOARD MANDATES FOR SME
Medium-sized enterprises are the backbone of the German economy and with the progress of globalization are continuously facing new business challenges. With international and in corporate governance experienced international managers as advisory or supervisory board, the shareholders and the management of SMEs secure themselves with durable external expertise for their business.
Supervisory boards and advisory councils not only bring extensive technical and industry knowledge, but also have extensive experience in decision-making and strategic operational issues.
We offer you a long-term support and monitoring during development, the management and control of your companies through appropriate advisory and supervisory board mandates through the following services:
- Strategic and operational advice to the shareholders and management
- Sparring partner and coach for shareholders and management
- Operational experience and deep industry knowledge from the ICT (Information & Communication Technology) and the Renewable Energy sectors
- Additional market opportunities by leveraging our extensive global network of partners and experts
- Strategic consulting in Sales and Marketing
- External opinion, which can result to significant contributions for important business decisions
- Monitoring and coaching of young partners, corporate heirs and young entrepreneurs
- Preparation of generational changes in family companies
With our years of experience in corporate management, international business development on different continents and in various supervisory bodies we look forward to discuss a long-term oriented support for your business in a dialogue with you.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
During the past few years, a steady growth of external business development services has been observed because companies can quickly build and scale cost-effectively new businesses at home and abroad. Due to the often long-term presence of the service providers in the industry sectors or the respective geographical regions they can already rely on a large network of existing partners and potential customers.
With our very extensive experience in the ICT and renewable energy sectors, we can offer you the following services:
- Market analysis for new markets
- Developing individual strategies for setting up new business groups and entry into new markets
- Needs assessment and customer analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Selection of strategic partners and new sales channels
- Introduction of new products and services in the market
- Development and expansion of sales organizations and processes
- Time limited interim management functions for BD / sales staff
Our mission is to create long-term value for our customers. We work operationally and practical in close collaboration with your teams and your organizations.